HIGH VISIBILITY COMMERICAL
Previously the headquarters for LONG Established Lockhart Seed Inc., the business was sold. This property would be a great aquisition for a Buyer in the Central Stockton Market as an Owner- User, however, given the high traffic exposure a the signaled corner along an "active" commerical corridor, with close freeway access, the property would likely be attractive to local or regional investors with perceived value-added potential.
APN 151-210-56 ;
- Retail Store with Offices - approx 5000 sf (50 x 100)
- Structure is Brick, multiple storefronts, basement w/loading lift.
- Warehouse - Approx. 4500sf (45x100)
- Structure is Steel Frame/Clad,slab floor, open side approx 1,125 sf enclosed.
- Quonset Warehouse - approx. 3,000 sf (40x75)
- Structure is Steel Frame/clad, 12'-16' ht, slab floor
APN 156-210-19 & 156-210-26;
- Parking-Yard - approx. 15,000sf (50x300)
- Parking-Yard is asphalt paved with perimeter fencing.
Site Description: Site is comprised of 4 tax parcels (and 5 lots) approx. "0.69 ac" irregular, but with 200' of contiguous frontage on Wilson Way, 100' on Main Street and 50' on Sierra Nevada.
Lots of possibilities.... additional properties available, sold separately.
Information provided by Beck Realtors is obtained from 3rd party sources and is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.